Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ask and You Shall Receive

Update: Turns out this whole thing was fake....






Now I have always believed in the quote, "Ask and you shall receive"

I personally do this at a comfortable level and have received a lot of what I asked for.

However Craig Rowin followed that quote to the extreme by asking "Please give me one million dollars" to multiple millionaires, billionaires, and even corporations.

What I really liked about Craig's request was that he was very direct, honest, and polite about it. Craig was very straight forward, one million, or none.
While others laughed and teased at Craig for what seemed like an impossible endeavor, he continued to prodcast multiple videos asking for that one million dollars.

...He got what he asked

After watching the video I felt really inspired. For some reason one million dollar just doesn't seem alot anymore. I plan on starting my own business this year and I feel very empowered by the idea that nothing is impossible, just got to do it! Even being straight forward and ask for ridiculous request!

Check out his videos!









No comments:

Post a Comment